Find products
Cash on Delivery for the orders less than Rs. 6000 within 20 to 25 working days at your door step
14176286 https://www.shoppingbag.pk/images/uploads/https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31JJ-pkMJVL.jpg

Sandalwood Powder ~ 100% pure ~ Ayurevedic ~ 1/2 oz by Ravenz Roost

• 0.04 Pounds
Our Price:
PKR 1619
Important : This product will take 15 to 20 Working Days to delivery at your doorstep.

Product Description:

1/2 ounce package Ayurveda grade Sandalwood Powder as pictured.

Binding: Health and Beauty
    Brand: Ravenz Roost
    EAN: 0784190622180
    IsAdultProduct:
    Label: Ravenz Roost
    LegalDisclaimer: curio only, Please order from Ravenz Roost do not trust hijackers I ship first class shipping with tracking. shipping fee includes amazons fee and rates just went up on postage.
    Manufacturer: Ravenz Roost
    MPN: na
    PackageQuantity: 1
    PartNumber: na
    ProductGroup: Beauty
    ProductTypeName: BEAUTY
    Publisher: Ravenz Roost
    Studio: Ravenz Roost
    Title: Sandalwood Powder ~ 100% pure ~ Ayurevedic ~ 1/2 oz by Ravenz Roost
    UPC: 784190622180
  • 1/2 ounce package Sandalwood powder as pictured
  • Ayurevedic grade as pictured by ravenz roost
  • look for more of my lisitngs with herbs, woods, resins and samplers
  • my listing is below, mine is as pictured with gold label - Ravenz Roost
  • listing hijacked buy only from Ravenz roost for real product with gold label
Shoppingbag.pk's Advice
Before to order any product please make sure product technically fulfill your need and contain no illegal ingredients (e.g. wine, alcohol, pig, pork, animal based gelatin etc) or contents. For technical support or manufacturer's warranty of the products found on shoppingbag.pk you can contact directly with the original manufacturer or visit their website. We are just your importer of goods from USA and will not provide any kind of technical support or product warranty or quality check. Photos may be enlarged or enhanced to show detail. Also read product reviews and rating before to buy.