Call : +042-37-802-297, +042-37-814-140 (9:00 AM to 9:00 PM)
· During registration, we ask you for your personal details, such as name, address, contact details, email etc. We ensure the encryption of your personal information.
· To preserve the safety rights of community, the user should use their actual identity for creating the account.
· The user must be aged 18 or above. In other case, user, aged below 18, can use the account of their guardian or parent, with their permission.
· For fluent communication, it is recommended to provide correct contact details.
· Customer should check that their email is valid and working correctly, so customer can receive emails on time.