Whether you have dull skin or any skin problem, derma rollers are the ultimate gadget for you to revive and regain the skin health. Derma roller is the handheld tool, which is embedded with small needles. The microneedles actually move over the skin, activates the skin cell for collagen production, and initiates the repairing of damaged skin. Derma rollers seem to be painful but it is not true. If you use the best derma rollers in a right way, you can get the glowing, healthy, youthful and younger looking skin. Various manufacturers are making manual derma rollers and electronic derma rollers for scars, acne, facial pore, aging and hyperpigmentation. If you are new in using derma rollers in Pakistan then you should know about the basics of derma roller, benefits of derma rollers, user of derma roller, side effects of derma roller and best derma rollers available in Pakistan. You can get the all relevant information in this article so do follow and read the article to update your knowledge about this new technology to rejuvenate the skin health at home. There are different type and size of derma rollers.
- Derma Roller 0.5 mm
- Derma Roller 1.0 mm
- Derma Roller 1.5 mm
- Derma Roller Kit
- Derma Roller 0.25 mm
- Derma Roller for Hair Growth
What does a Derma Roller Do?
Derma Roller has numerous microneedles of size 0.25mm to 1.5mm, which actually activate the skin to produce the enough amount of collagen and proteins. This outcome actually improves the skin elasticity, removes acne, minimizes the facial pore visibility, reduces the scars and blemishes,and makes the skin youthful. Derma rollers are also effective in hair loss problem and hair growth. Dermatologists mostly recommends the microneedle treatment with derma roller for coping with aging symptoms and skin problems. If you have the stretch mark on any part of body then you can also use the derma rollers. It effectively and gradually removes the stretch marks and makes skin smooth. It will give the visible result within just a month and with regular use. Use derma roller at home now and trigger your skin cells to rejuvenate in healthy way by producing collagen. You can get the best one from Amazon derma rollers online shopping in Pakistan.
Benefits of Derma Rollers:
- Derma rollers for acne and acne scars: Acne does not go without leaving scar or blemishes on the skin. Nevertheless, you can now get rid of acne scars and blemishes by regularly using derma rollers. The production of proteins and collagen removes the scars by even down the hyperpigmentation. Derma rollers undo all of these acne results and give smooth, acne free, scar free skin.
- Derma rollers for aging: Derma roller works as the best anti-aging handheld device, which triggers the skin cell and slows down the aging process. The enough amount of collagen makes the skin more elastic, removes fine lines and wrinkles, brightens the skin, and minimizes the visible facial pore. The skin will look younger and healthy with the use of best derma rollers in Pakistan.
- Derma Roller for Hair Growth: Micro-needles of derma rollers work on scalp to reduce the hair loss and promote hair growth. The micro-needles actually puncture the scalp and activate the skin to produce the proteins that boost the hair growth. The quick production of endothelial factors improves the hair growth and endorses healthy and thick hair growth. For getting the visible result, you have to use derma roller with minoxidil products for several months. It will be safe, effective and best solution to return your hair back on scalp.
- Derma Roller for Large Facial Pores: Nose and cheeks have the larger facial pore, which may become visible with age. Derma rolling treatment can effectively reduce the appearance large sized facial pore. The micro-needles actually thicken the skin so the pores seem vanishing with regular derma rolling. Remember, it does not reduce the actual size of pores, as they are predetermined.
- Derma Roller for Rosacea: The abnormally red facial skin is occurred due to excessive collapse of collagen, which actually occurs in Rosacea. Derma roller works to stimulate the collagen, which in return reduces the redness effects of rosacea.
- Derma Roller for Hyperpigmentation: The uneven tones of skin arise from various reasons, such as sunrays, higher production of melanin, sunburn, etc. The micro-needling effect improves the skin health by reducing melanin that causes pigmentation. You can get the even toned and healthy looking skin with regularly treating skin with derma roller.
- Derma Roller for Stretch Marks: If you have stubborn stretch marks on thighs, abdomen or any other part of body, then you should try the derma rolling on skin. The micro needles work effectively in removing the stretch marks with or without fillers. It will give the prominent result within a month.
How often should you use derma roller?
Derma roller gives the micro needling treatment that gives mini injuries to skin. Therefore, if you frequently treat the skin with micro needles then you may harm your skin tissue. According to the dermatologist and professionals, you should use derma roller after every 2nd week. This frequency of micro needle treatment is perfect for getting moderate treatment at home. Even for deep treatment, you should give the gap of 14 to 30 days between micro-needling treatments to prevent the severe skin damage.
Side effects of derma rollers:
Derma rollers have numerous side effects unless you are doing it properly. The common side effects of derma rollers are reddened skin, inflammation, super sensitive skin and dry skin. These side effects just last for few hours as micro needling create mini punctures on skin. We have mentioned the severe side effects and given the prevention tips.
- Skin infection: If you do not use the derma rollers properly, you might damage the skin that may cause infection. Infection arises when you use dirty derma roller. Therefore, always clean your derma roller first and disinfectant the micro needle with rubbing alcohol.
- Bleeding: When you forcefully and vigorously roll the derma roller on skin then you might face the bleeding of skin. The bleeding will stop after the treatment so you do not have to worry. The soothing the skin, you can rub the ice over skin.
- Acne: If you have harsh and active acne, then you should avoid using derma roller on those days. Derma roller will burst out the acne and make them nastiest. The acne and pimples also become more prone to infection.
- Temporary scars: The scars will look more awful after derma rolling, as micro-needles rupture the wall of scar. However, it will reduce with time. Therefore, it is not as such a severe side effect of derma rollers.
- Bruise Skin: Derma roller sometime creates bruising on skin but it occurs when you roll it aggressively. Always roll the derma roller gently on skin for preventing bruising.
- Skin irritation: When you use any chemical base skincare product after getting derma rolling treatment then you will face severe skin irritation. The facial pores open after puncturing from micro-needle, so the skin becomes more prone to be infected.
- Large recovery time: Skin will take at least 2 to 7 days to recover.
- Skin Sensitivity: Skin becomes more sensitive for at least 7 days to sun rays, chemicals, makeup products, skincare products, etc.
Best derma rollers in Pakistan:
- Sdara microneedle derma roller is the ergonomic in design derma roller that gives the ultimate microneedling treatment at home. It has 0.25 mm length microneedles, which are perfect for treating acne scars, blemishes, and premature aging symptoms. It generously exfoliates the skin. Professionals prefer to buy it from Amazon derma rollers online shopping in Pakistan.
- Angle Kiss Derma Roller Kit includes three heads of derma rollers, having 1200, 720, and 300 needles, respectively. The different sizes of heads allow you to use it on face, nose, cheeks and body. The needles are of size 0.25 mm and 0.3 mm. get the microdermabrasion treatment at home with this USA imported derma rollers available in Pakistan.
- Twist Microneedle Derma Roller has the small sized microneedles that will give no pain microdermabrasion treatment. The derma roller gently exfoliates the skin and makes the skin soft, smooth and younger look. For the best result, you can use it with vitamin C serum or hyaluronic acid. Anyone can buy it at affordable price via Amazon derma roller shopping in Pakistan.
- The Pure and Simple Derma Roller Kit is the ultimate microneedling kit for beginners. It works on facial skin and aims to reduce aging signs, scars, large pore, wrinkles, sunburns, hyperpigmentation, etc. Order now and buy best derma roller for microneedling from Amazon online shopping in Pakistan.
- LINLILY SKINCARE Derma Roller has the 316 needles, which give pain free microneedling treatment at home. It comes with an extra head. The microneedles do not severe injury to skin, although it makes the skin youthful and younger looking. The best derma roller is easy to clean and easy to use for beginners and professionals.
Alternate of derma rollers:
Derma roller provides the microneedling therapy that boosts the collagen production on skin. Collagen and protein boost therapy treats various skin conditions and makes skin firm, bright, youthful. Although, derma roller give painful treatment as it damages the skin. Therefore, women want to search the alternatives of derma roller. We have given some alternatives, which work in a same way without any pain.
- Collagen booster serums are effective and safe alternative to boost the collagen and elastic production. The serums actually enriched with copper peptide that enhances the elasticity of skin. recommended ones are Advanced Clinicals Collagen Serum, Ha+ Collagen Serum , and L’Oréal Paris Skincare Collagen Moisturizer.
- Retinol containing products are perfect to remove imperfections from skin such as fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, scars, etc. You can get the retinol-embedded formulas of various skincare products, such as NUVA SKIN Retinol Serum, Jes Organic Retinol Serum, and RoC Retinol Night Cream
How to Use Derma Rollers:
We have mentioned the proper use of derma rollers in steps for beginners:
- Check the derma roller first, that if it is rolling back and forth smoothly or not. If it is being stuck then do not use it.
- Take the derma roller, clean it with isopropyl alcohol. It will disinfect the microneedles so needles do not cause any infection.
- Dries the derma roller with dry towel
- Always cleanse your face before taking microneedle treatment. It is recommended to use antiseptic cleanser for cleansing the face.
- Roll the derma roller over your skin by moving it back and work 2 to 3 times in various directions.
- Do not harshly move the roller in any aberrant direction on skin, as it may cause skin bruise, scratches and inflammations.
- After getting the microneedling treatment, wash and clean your face with mild and gentle cleanser.
- As this procedure ruptures the skin, you should apply antibiotic cream. It prevents the skin infection and skin irritation while speeding the recovery of skin.
- Avoid using harsh chemical skincare products or any makeup product for up to 24 hours, as they may cause irritation.
- Always give the gap of 14 days between two dermarolling treatments.
Does Derma Rollers Work?
Yes! Derma rollers actually work to remove various skin conditions and flaws, such as wrinkles, scars, fine lines, aging, large pores, uneven tone, acne scar, etc. Numerous users of best derma roller claim that this microdermabrasion tool actually helps them get the younger looking and healthy skin. The boost of melanocytes production, collagen production and protein production actually works to give smooth, soft and clear skin.
Where to Buy the Best Derma Rollers Online In Pakistan:
If you are also searching derma rollers for microneedling treatment then you must buy the Amazon imported derma rollers in Pakistan. The collection contains the best brands of Derma rollers, which provide the professional touch microdermabrasion therapy at home. Do not spend your money on expensive collagen boosting treatment. Just buy the imported quality derma rollers at reasonable price and use it at home. You can also find the best derma roller serums for improving the result of dermarolling, from Amazon online shopping in Pakistan.